Verifysoft announces new version 8.0 of Testwell CTC++ Code Coverage Analyser
Verifysoft Technology, one of the leading vendors of software testing and analysis tools in Europe, announces the release of version 8.0 of its flagship tool Testwell CTC++ Code Coverage Analyser.
The tool supports all (even smallest) embedded targets and microcontrollers, works with all compilers/cross-compilers, and analyses for all coverage levels up to MC/DC and MCC Coverage. The tool is compliant to safety standards like DO-178C, ISO 26262, IEC 60880, IEC 61508, and EN 50128.
Hundreds of leading companies from automotive, railway, aerospace, defence and medical industries are using Testwell CTC++ Code Coverage Analyser to comply to the above standards.
New major features of Testwell CTC++ 8.0 include:
• Improved the overall architecture of the HTML form coverage report. Now its color-coding and layout are more intuitive and easy to read, clearly showing structural coverage (function, decision, multicondition, condition, MC/DC), statement coverage and line coverage information.
• Introduced 'line coverage' in the HTML report. The code lines executed/not executed are displayed in different colours. It helps to quickly see the code portions that are/are not executed.
• Introduced 'annotations'. You can now introduce commentary text to source code, which survive through CTC++ processing all the way to the HTML report. (c.f. sreenshot below) Annotations can be used e.g. to 'explain away' why some code portions are not executed in tests.
• Improved reporting of header files. Now they are reported (and summed up if many similar) as their own file entities. Previously header files were reported inside the code files they were included in. Now e.g. the coverage percent better reflects the header file use.
• Improved merging of coverage data of independently tested code files (in ctcxmlmerge utility). Specifically now the 'statement coverage' is recalculated on functions/files/overall level as appropriate in the merged coverage report.
We will be happy to provide you with a free evaluation licence of Testwell CTC++ Code Coverage Analyser. For this, you can contact us directly or request the evaluation licence online on our website.
Further information at: http://www.verifysoft.com/en_ctcpp_80.html
Publisher Contact Information:
Verifysoft Technology GmbH
+49 781 127 8118-0
Company profile of Verifysoft Technology GmbH
Past press releases of Verifysoft Technology GmbH.